Published: 06 July 2020
The Play Area has re-opened but with restrictions due to Covid-19Do's:
- All visitors should wash or sanitise their hands before entering the play area, and again on leaving.
- Children should be supervised carefully to maintain good hygiene and to ensure children wait their turn to use equipment where it is safe to do so.
- Please place all of your PPE and litter in bins provided or take home with you.
- Please do not enter this facility if you, or anyone in your household are showing symptoms, or are self-isolating.
- Please do not enter if the facility appears busy, and avoid equipment if already occupied.
- If possible ensure that all visitors avoid shouting, touching faces or mouths and observe social distancing rules from anyone outside of their household or support bubble.
- Do not eat food, drink or smoke in the play area.
- Please remember that the Covid-19 virus can survive longer on internal hard surfaces, so if possible entering tube slides, play tunnels or small playhouses should be avoided.
In the meantime there is no change to the following:
The village hall remains available for use 2x per week by the post office service and for blood donor sessions.
The public toilets remain open and serviced daily.
The playing field (which is not a dog walking area) remains open, and “social distancing” continue to apply.